Saturday, December 20, 2008

What the Fuck???

Okay, here goes, my first post . . . It may be my first of many or it may be my last.

You may know me from my comments on Dr. Zibbs' "That Blue Yak" - the only blog with which I have more than a passing familiarity. I have only been there to begin my life's work of destroying Dr. Zibbs. It (the blog, that is, not my life's work) was interesting at first but I have since found myself dismayed by the whole blogging thing, as it were. It seems to be all that "you people" (you know who you are) do. Do "you people" have lives or have you been sucked into your computers a la the movie "Tron"? Do you require assistance? Are interventions in order?

Now, I'm not trying to be crass or insulting. Really. I'm just trying to figure this thing out. Maybe I am truly missing something. I wouldn't be typing this if I wasn't open to that, albeit unlikely, possibility. Help me understand, "you people". If so, I may slowly continue the blog that will one day destroy "That Blue Yak" by replacing it in your hearts. If not, I will destroy Dr. Zibbs through other means.

Leave me a comment and we'll go from there.

Oh yes, one more thing. I have picked up that the etiquette suggests showing some wacky picture, video, or link but I do not, as yet, know how to do that. Feel free to teach me and then sit back and watch as the student becomes the master.

This, my first and, perhaps, historic post, is dedicated to "Scopes" for electing to "follow" this blog even before anything was posted. Kudos, "Scopes", kudos.

Spread the word, "you people", as a new day may be dawning.

Or not.

2 comments:

Scope said...

Consider this then, your "Scopes' Monkey Trial By Fire."

The posting of the wacky pictures, links, etc. is accomplished through Hyper Text Markup Language. Despite the name, it will not allow you to move vast distances thru the universe at will (a handy power to use to destroy Dr. Zibbs), but it's more like the an electronic highlighing marker.

Use the Googles, Luke.

Bizarro said...

Scopes, you have served me well. Appreciate you I will. As my minions grow you will always have the top spot. Congratulations.

I will Ask Jeeves about this computer hoodoo of which you speak.